Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Awesome Headshots!

Hey guys... I'm finally getting around to checking this blog out! Horrible, I know. Anyway, I wanted to give you guys the info where I got my headshots done. The photographer's name is Rick Stockwell. He's a generous, easy-going, helpful photographer. He coached me so that I didn't feel nervous and awkward and made me feel like an absolute princess! And even better--he is right here in the city on 43rd Street! His website is Stockwellphotography.com so go check it out if you're on the hunt for a good photographer. He's worth every penny b/c the photographs will be great, and it's a wonderful, memorable experience.

~Sarah M.

P.S. I'm so excited b/c I went to godaddy.com and registered a domain! sarahmotley.com was available. I couldn't believe it. so now I just need to get the website aspect up and running :/

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Sarah, you are conquering your technology-phobia with flying colors!!

    ReplyDelete