Friday, March 27, 2009

Elaine Alvarez

 
*hi guys thought i would add this to the blog for Richard - Kate


This morning, I received the message below from MSM alumna Elaine Alvarez.  As you will note, tomorrow afternoon her opening night performance of "Rondine" willbe streaming live on the internet.  If you near a computer, check her out - I plan to. - Richard
 
Hello from Deustchland!

Just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow's opening night of La Rondine at Oper Leipzig will be streaming live on the internet! 

Follow the link: http://www.dradio.de/ and on the right side of the screen you will see the header: 'LIVE STREAM'. The broadcast will be on Deutschlandradio Kultur so just click on one of the streaming formats below that and it will automatically open up live on your computer. I clicked on the Flash version and it worked perfectly for me! The broadcast begins on Saturday March 28th at 7:00pm local time which is 2pm EST (we haven't had daylight savings yet!) I hope you all will listen in and let me know what you think! Ill be checking my phone during intermission!

Much love to all of you!
Elaine



***just a side note: it seems Elaine is hip to the blogging world, because she was interviewed by Opera Chic one of the opera blogs I follow: Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment